Your new company
Hays are currently partnering with one of the largest social housing providers to recruit a sheltered housing officer to provide a first-class customer focused Housing Management service for self-contained apartments across 2 schemes.
Your new role
The role involves management of a retirement living schemes.
- Essential morning calls and welfare visits
- Maintaining up to date records on file and on systems
- Carrying out compliance testing (fire alarms/ emergency lighting/ pullchord etc)
- Managing and progressing customer queries and/or complaints
- Managing void properties
- Carrying out viewings of void properties and undertake tenancy sign ups
- Identifying and working with safeguarding of vulnerable tenants
- Basic rent advice
- Working with tenants with mental health issues/ dementia – and drug alcohol misuse
- Managing low level tenancy enforcement
- Coordinating and liaison with asset management around essential repairs for customers and access etc
What you'll need to succeed
You're required to have previous experience working as a scheme manager or support worker.
A full clean driving licence with access to your own vehicle
A DBS on the update service, if not a DBS can be provided for you.
What you'll get in return
An on-going temporary contract
Competitive pay rate
You will have a dedicated specialist social housing consultant who will support you throughout your assignment and will keep you up to date with other exciting job opportunities in the local area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4205127
Charities & Not For Profit
£12.00 - £14.50 Per Hour
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Rebecca Parish, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Warrington