If you’re seeking a change, start by applying for this exciting opportunity as a ServiceNow integration specialist for one of the leading global consultancies. You would be working with one of our exclusive clients as their team key team contributor on projects centred around integration engagements.
What the role looks like for you.....?
Once you’re accepted for your role as a ServiceNow integration specialist, you will be there to advise, mentor and give hands-on assistance to fellow team members in regard to technical design solution and execution. This alongside developing and demonstrating best practice approaches as well as confidently performing aspects of configuration, integration, custom programming, and other key technical activities to support system integration projects.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience being involved in creation and design user stories, whilst assess solution by developers.
- Support and perform system testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing, as well as go-live and early life/ warranty support periods.
- Identify & design of ServiceNow integration requirements
- Service orientated architecture and wed services integration (SOAP, WSDL)
- ServiceNow System Administration certificate.
- ServiceNow Implementation specialist certificate.
- Have experience with SSO/LDAP and CMDB
Even better if:
What you need to do now
- ITIL foundation Certified
- ServiceNow scripting certificate
- Ambition to progress and further develop current/ new skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4230975