Your new company
Do you want to lead a team to create and deliver a new service in Cardiff?
This company is a large charity seeking a Service Manager for young people aged 10-25. The company focus on two broad areas - crisis prevention and wellbeing. They work with people experiencing mental health challenges, transforming our understanding of stress and trauma.
Your new role
This role will be working with service users, as well as the charities team and wider partners to create and deliver a brand-new service in the Cardiff area. The role includes a 12 month development phase with the longer term goal of delivering lasting change o mental health services.
You will be working in a project based organisation, helping people heal from their experiences, you will be part of a team that is values based and mission led, helping thousands each year!
What you'll need to succeed
- QCF Level 5 Qualification.
- At least two years’ experience in a Mental Health setting.
- Demonstratable leadership experience.
- Knowledge of trauma-informed practice and attachment theory.
- Strong Safeguarding knowledge for both children and adults.
- Ability to communicate in Welsh (preferred).
- Experience designing a service and/or care packages (advantageous).
What you'll get in return
- £28,080 per annum
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
- A full range of benefits including: health & wellbeing portal, flexible working and competitive annual leave.
- Very generous family leave.
- Great pension contribution.
What you need to know
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4235214