Your new company
Your new company is a prestigious and globally renown consultancies working today. We are working with our client to provide a structural engineering expert to lead projects across the education, residential, commercial, defence, energy and airports sectors.
They have a high standard of modern office, which includes open an open plan working environment, in-office kitchen as well as being next to local cafes, restaurants and public transport - including multiple carparks.
Your new role
As a Senior Structural engineer, your responsibilities will involve
What you'll need to succeed
- Efficient technical and commercial structural design delivery
- Developing and nurturing client relationships
- Careful analysis of design drawings, documentation and calculations
- Encouragement of junior engineers’ professional development and support in attaining recognised qualifications.
- Facilitating communications between stakeholder and client
To Guarantee success, you must be a Chartered Structural Engineer with a well-established ability to follow a design project from concept stages to completion. Ability to successfully deliver projects within budget in a timely manner is key.
- Well-developed technical knowledge of softwares including TEKLA, TEDDS and Robot.
- Experience with NEC3 and NEC4 Contracts as well as EUROCodes
What you'll get in return
- Achieved SC clearance
- Driving licence
- At least 6 years of UK experience
You will receive a salary of £40,000 to £50,000 per anum. Benefits include a competitive pension with default contribution rates of 3% employee and 6% employer, life assurance, professional fees, income protection and a season ticket loan.
You will have the opportunity to progress professionally under a prestigious consultancy working across a range of schemes furthering your career with an ambitious company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4251200