Your new company
One of the UK’s leading providers of mobile, media, broadband and connectivity services.
Your new role
As a senior strategy consultant within the Network Strategy & Engineering (NSE) unit, you will provide an in-house consulting service to support NSE / CTO senior leadership. You’ll be part of a designated team of strategy consultants using a broad range of strategy, analysis, consulting, project management and stakeholder management skills to generate high impact and high value adding insights. This is a high-profile role, with significant exposure to NSE senior leadership and for the right candidate offers a fantastic opportunity to gain senior level insights into Virgin Media O2. Responsibilities:
- From day one you will lead projects and manage the ad-hoc insight requests that cascade down from the CTO office
- You will provide fast turnaround, high impact analysis to guide NSE / CTO senior leadership decision making
- You will identify improvement areas and advise senior leadership of the best options for implementation
- You will facilitate the development of ROM commercial cases, full business cases, investment cases as part of NSE projects, programmes & initiatives
- Stakeholder management and communications – engage with all parties to achieve consensus based decision making
What you'll need to succeed
- Notable (+5 years) experience in corporate strategy, strategy / technology consulting and project management
- A proven capability in absorbing complex information and translating into concise / simplified insights
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
- Proven experience of being able to distil complex themes and strategic recommendations into simple unambiguous messages for senior management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills - ability to motivate and influence staff across all organisational tiers
- Cable or telecoms experience is beneficial, but not essential as we also value insights and methodologies from other industries
- What you'll get in return
- 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
- Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
- A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
- An annual bonus of up to 15%, based on company performance
- Discounts on Virgin Media O2 products and services
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4204961