Your new company
You will work for an NHS Trust that deliver critical services for local communities across England.
This role requires knowledge of the following technologies and/or skills:
- Virtualized environments such as Microsoft Hyper-V
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, DFS GPO’s etc…
- Office 365 (Sharepoint, Teams, Exchange Online)
- Mail & Web filtering tools e.g. Clearswift, Fortinet
- Windows Server & Exchange
- VPN applications such as Microsoft DA or Always on VPN
- Remote Desktop services
- Backup and recovery tools such as Microsoft DPM
- Antivirus – Sophos, Windows Defender
Experience of the following would also be beneficial:
- Microsoft SCCM / Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft SQL
- Monitoring solutions e.g. Solarwinds, Dell Openmanage Essentials
- Disk encryption, Devicelock
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary up to £39k, hybrid working as well as a fantastic pension and company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4259665