A reputable pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire are in the search of a Senior PV Officer in PV Agreements (hybrid working possible). This role is an opportunity to gain exposure and work on your personal development at one of the best companies in pharmacovigilance. The role has a general focus on PV Agreements, including establishment and ongoing management, authoring, dealing with contractual partners, review, guidance and advice, leading projects and more.
As a huge player in the pharmaceutical industry, this company can offer unrivalled support in resources to its employees looking to gain exposure and opportunity to develop themselves. Operating in over 100’s of countries and territories, they have their headquarters in the USA with offices in Hertfordshire and 40 manufacturing sites globally. There is an excellent scope for internal career and personal development with proven examples of fast-track progression – it is an exciting time to join and grow with the business. You will work in a niche area, liaise with many global stakeholders and be exposed to many different areas of the business.
The Senior PV officer role:
- Ensure establishment and management of PV agreements/SDEAs with all third-party relationships
- Review contractual agreements and determine whether inclusion of PV language is required (and if so, if a PVA is needed)
- Ensure PV obligations are considered in all business relationships between company and partners
- Advise and guide affiliates on local PVA negotiation
- Leading projects
- Supporting development of SOPs, templates and tools
- Maintenance of the PVA database, including retrieval of information
- Ad-hoc PV operational tasks
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Degree in pharmacy/health sciences
- Pharmacovigilance experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong time management, able to prioritise own workload and works well in a team.
- You must have previous experience negotiating and drafting SDEAs
This position offers an exciting opportunity in a renowned company that can enable candidates to develop their skills, help make an impact on the lives of others and offers a competitive salary, benefits and work environment. If interested, please apply now. #4234929