About the role
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be supporting the profitable growth of our client's business by acting as interface with internal and external departments for the delivery of cross functional projects across our client’s organisation. The projects will be run using approved/recognised project management and resource alignment tools. You will also provide the necessary technical input to ensure successful project viability, start-up through to project closure. You, where required, will be accountable for project financial budget control, adherence, controlling and reporting on overspend and timely cost management through the GRN process.
Tell me more, tell me more…
Our client is currently looking for a new recruit in joining their Digital Workplace & EUC Team, please read on! You can also ask our friendly recruitment team any questions you may have about the role, between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Shifts: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
The must haves:
- Extensive experience operating as Senior/ Project Manager.
- Mass knowledge of SharePoint and 365 migrations.
- Ability to manage significant budgets/finances for the project.
- Excellent commercial skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and liaison skills.
Other stuff we’re potentially looking for:
- Experience of operating within an IT/Telecommunication industry.
- Knowledge of Lakeside Systrack.
- Certifications within Prince2, APM, PMQ or equivalent.
- Knowledge of understanding complex organisational designs and structures.
- Understanding of how to manage risks and initiate prevention protocols.
- Strong leader who can collaboratively work within a team in an agile environment.
What’s in it for you? –
Our client loves to reward their people for doing a great job.
- This is a 6-month contract.
- A day rate, in-scope IR35, of £407.35 per day (PAYE) OR £525.00 per day (via a Hays approved umbrella company).
- This role provides a remote working access from the comforts of your own home and only going to our state-of-the-art offices upon discussion with the team.
Once you’ve applied, one of our friendly recruitment consultants will give you a call and talk you through the screening process.
If your application is successful, you’ll be involved in a live virtual interview with one of our client’s hiring managers to get to know you better.
We look forward to speaking to you!