Senior Project Manager required to work with business and tech teams on a global implementation programme.
REMOTE with occasional travel to Birmingham / London
What you will be doing
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for working with software vendors, 3rd party external resource and multiple stakeholders to establish a global VMS implementation programme. You will come from a varied background; (Business, Technology & Supply Chain / Procurement) having gained experience of global software implementation / integrations.
What we are looking for
- Experience in global implementations, with the flexibility to adapt to multiple time zones
- Sharp business acumen to ensure thorough understanding of business needs and service requirements
- Strength in coordinating and driving outcomes with internal business units and external partners
- Ability to articulate risks in group settings and influence stakeholders to arrive at the best solution to resolve challenges
- Comfort in providing delivery support to stay ahead of critical paths/milestones
- Utilise the Project Portfolio Management tools for planning resources, project milestones, risks and financials
- Maintain the overall Project Plan ensuring that the plan appropriately reflects key interdependencies and external dependencies.
- Manage critical path and high-risk activities, identifying potential threats and conflicts, and implementing mitigating actions.
- Lead timely issue identification, resolution, escalation when appropriate.
- Balances cost, time, and risk levels to deliver the business requirements within agreed resource and budget constraints.
- Develop and implement change control processes, communication plans, test strategies, financial and benefits tracking processes for the program.
What you'll get in return
£600 per day (inside IR35)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4236033
Technology & Internet Services
Projects & Change Management
c£600 per day (inside IR35)
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Andrew Longhurst, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Birmingham