I am currently working with one of the up and coming services in the streaming space. This will be working in their Global Digital group which is rapidly growing and focussed on developing new, innovative and Immersive digital products and content for some iconic brands. They are working at the crossroads of technology, entertainment and everyday utility across a digital ecosystem.
They are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their Expansion team that supports the growth into new markets and enhancements of its core capabilities in current markets. As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for the maintaining the core components of the EMEA platform (Web / Android / IOS / Connected TV’s). This role is pivotal in driving the strategy, execution and delivery of product capabilities that deliver value for our EMEA customers. This is a critical position in leading efforts on analysis and reporting, and working closely with Product, Engineering and key stakeholders to ensure all points are addressed.
- Ensure the existing EMEA codebase is fully maintained across all platforms (Web/Android/iOS/Connected).
- Prioritize features and enhancements in the story backlog.
- Identify bugs, report them and work closely with Technical teams on their resolution.
- Ensure all ongoing EMEA projects in the existing platforms are not being impacted by future code base changes (re-platforming).
- Manage the Web platform and run meetings with engineering, design, and other relevant cross-functional teams.
- Partner with key stakeholders at different Discovery areas to understand their current platform needs and anticipate future needs in the existing codebase.
- Gather and synthesise requirements from many different areas across a diverse set of EMEA geographies, time zones, and use cases into a single product roadmap that can serve them all.
- Work with the internal UXD team to create and review detailed functional designs and ensure they fit into the larger DTC platform, collaborating with other teams on consistency and cross-team integrations.
- Regularly engage stakeholders and external teams to communicate the status of various in-flight development.
- Act as the subject-matter expert for Web & Mobile product areas in the Expansion team and with the wider Global Product team.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience leading and driving systematic improvements across product, user experience design, and engineering teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Can communicate the results of your work clearly to your audience of cross-functional leaders and stakeholders.
- Experience with monetization and marketing product features is a plus.
- Experience working with engineering and data science teams to build model-based product features and solutions is a plus.
- Master’s degree in business or relevant work is a plus.
- BS/BA degree required.
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Product Management & / or Customer Experience.
- Experience in gathering and compiling business insights and identifying trends from data, including a combination of data from multiple sources.
- Strong user experience focus and experience, preferably with subscription-based consumer products
- Experience in working with global teams across multiple time zones, locations, and geographies
- Must have legal right to work in the UK
- Media industry experience is a plus, familiarity with the customer service environment is a huge plus.
If you feel your skills and experience match, please send an up to date CV