Your new company
A global pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence. Our purpose is to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. The best way we can help patients is to be science-led and share this passion with the scientific, healthcare and business communities of the UK.
Your new role
The Senior PA and Admin Team Lead will report into the Global Head, Business Planning & Operations (BPO) and support the Senior Vice President (SVP) whilst managing the admin team. This individual plays a critical role working closely with the SVP supporting with their priorities and enabling them to be successful. In addition this role will be a member of the BPO Leadership Team and oversee and support the admin requirements of the entire global CPSS function of 650 people.
What you'll need to succeed
- Real-time email and calendar management– ensure the agenda reflect the priorities, schedule meetings, flag priority actions, answer or redirect queries, prioritise, and safeguard time
- Respond on behalf of the SVP to a wide range of senior-level stakeholders
- Extensive global travel arrangements inclusive of visa preparation and expenses processing
- Manage coordination of planning for face-to-face, virtual leadership team meetings and townhalls
- Provide specialist project administrative support to leadership team and department as required
- Lead recruitment, onboarding, and training for administrative team members
- Ensure personal and team compliance with all required company policies and processes including time reporting, required training, Workday information, and expense management
- Manage performance, identify any issues regarding team delivery, and resolve all complex issues relating to delivery of designated tasks. Oversee resource allocation and workload in alignment with evolving business needs
- Identify and introduce new technology-based solutions and trains and mentoring other administrators to use technology.
• Proven experience as a senior PA to VP and above
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A professional and proactive approach, with the ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously and effectively
• Demonstrate attention to detail, working to consistently deliver to a high standard
• Strong organizational, forward-planning and stakeholder management skills
• Solid relationship-building skills to develop networks both within the company and externally
• Good business awareness with sensitivity to highly confidential information
• Record of accomplishment of handling and resolving challenges quickly and efficiently, with flexibility to adapt to changing situations
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4230898