Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working with a large well known organisation based in Shrewsbury, in the recruitment of a Senior Management Secretary.
Your new role
This is a very varied role where you will be responsible for providing secretarial support to the Associate Director and provide secretarial/administrative support to the Management team. You will also provide some supervision to other members of the Business support Team in terms of workload, allocation of work and training and will set up systems. Some of your main duties include...
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the diary of the Associate Director and arranging meetings including arranging venues, preparing and distributing agendas and accompanying papers. You will also be responsible for ensuring the Associate Director is fully briefed and prepared and has appropriate documentation when attending any meetings.
- Responsible for taking and transcribing formal minutes at departmental forums.
- Responsible for maintaining the in house system.
- Act as recruitment coordinator for both senior and administrative posts within the team.
- Working closely with, and covering for, other colleagues in the Management Team
- Ad-hoc admin duties
What you'll need to succeed
This role is temporary for 6 months and is based on site in the office. This is a full time position working 37.5 hours Monday- Friday. You must be available immediately.
To be successful you will should be able to demonstrate you can use your own initiative, be organised and be able to prioritise your workload. You must be proficient on Microsoft Office and have previous minute taking and diary management experience. You must have excellent communication skills as you will be communicating with colleagues at all levels verbally and via emails.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4233401