IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE APPLICANTS MUST HAVE WORK RIGHTS FOR AUSTRALIA
Your new company
We are currently partnering with a multinational IT services and consulting company. They are offering a consulting-led approach with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions to their clients.
Your new role
In your new role your responsibility will include but not limited to:
- Provide relevant and actionable Business Insights, utilising analytical skills and problem-solving skill in interpreting and analysing Data to drive successful business solutions across Banking and Financial Industry domain
- Work Collaboratively with Business owners to understand the requirements during inception phase and provide relevant and actionable Insights to attain the Business objectives.
- Work Collaboratively in cross-functional team with Marketing, Business owners, Segment Representatives, and delivery team by leveraging the current and historical data assets, using Teradata, to provide waterfall analysis and design multi-channel customer Journey.
- Translate complex business requirements and objectives into technical briefings to support the customer journey and Customer Conversation Development process
- Prepare Testing Data, engage ops to transfer the file and validate
- Perform Business Verification Testing post the conversation launch to validate the correctness
- Work closely with different delivery teams and Business owners to analyze and resolve problems discovered during post-production phase
- Provide analysis or research to understand customer needs and identify relevant analytics and data points that will enable us to contact each customer on the right topic, at the right time via the right channel.
What you'll need to succeed
Must have/ mandatory skills:
- Must Have strong Tableau knowledge
- Must Have strong PL/SQL knowledge
- Must have experience about Customer’s stakeholder’s management
- Experience with Hadoop Technology stack (HIVE) - Desirable
- Experience with multiple architectures/data model patterns for data warehousing/analytics platforms, with an understanding of the pros and cons of each approach, especially as they apply to the strengths and weaknesses of different platforms (eg. HDFS vs Teradata)
- Good to have knowledge in SQL Performance tuning
- Must have experience in data projects
Nice to haves:
What you need to do now
- Agile Understanding
- Performance Tuning
- Hadoop Platform
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.