Your new company
Founded back in 2009, This organisation has been operating care homes in Stoke on Trent for over a decade. With a strong reputation in the care industry, they pride themselves on creating a “home from home” environment. Which is why they offer a variety of care options, from long-term residential placements, to day care or short-term respite care options. Working closely with the NHS Royal Stoke University Hospital they can also deliver assessment and ‘step down’ provision for both re-enablement and support in returning to home.
Your new role
To provide first level advice and support on the operational aspects of HR to all team members and managers in the Group, currently scoping 8 Care Homes in England and Wales. This will include recruitment and selection, discipline and grievance, absence and performance management, interpretation of HR policies and procedures. To ensure all administration involved in the management of people is completed as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- To support the Group Head of HR in employee relations issues – absence, performance, disciplinary, grievance – administration of, and attendance to provide support and advice to managers.
- Support the Management teams across all homes as appropriate with agreed methods of communication.
- Monitor completion of Performance Reviews.
- Secondary contact on all recruitment – placing advertisement, organising and supporting with interviews if required.
- Ensuring appropriate documentation provided and employment checks completed on all new employees.
• CIPD Level 5 or working towards the qualification
• Working knowledge of recruitment, learning and development, handling ER issues, and employment law
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £35,000 per annum plus benefits. Holidays start at 25 days plus bank holidays. This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Advisor who is looking to progress their career within HR, this business is committed to offering long term progression opportunities to the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4209412