Our client is a very well known brand that is looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join their team on a 12 month ftc. working closely with the HR Business Partners to deliver HR calendar activities and support strategic priorities.
- Client Management - Develop strong and enduring relationships with key stakeholders, proactively work to up-skill performance managers and work as part of a virtual team with the HR Business Partner Team
- Employee Relations - Resolve straightforward and complex people issues, take a commercial,. considered stance to risk assessment, advise on disciplinary, grievance and performance issues, coach and support on the performance management process
- Reward - build overview and demonstrate a good understanding of the Salary and Bonus review, produce MI to inform salary and bonus decisions, assist with surveying and benchmarking
- Resourcing - advise on administration processes, identify solutions to resourcing needs, conduct exit interviews as requested.
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Experience of working at a similar level within a fast paced HR team
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal
- Strong IT Skills
In return they offer a very good benefits package and hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4206708
Haz clic aquípara acceder a la Política de Privacidad de Hays, donde podrás encontrar los detalles sobre cómo usamos y protegemos tus datos y tus derechos como usuario.
Tipo de trabajo
Banking & Financial Services
Reward and Compensation
£34,000 plus benefits
Hablar con un consultor
Hablar con Sarah Warburton, la persona que lleva esta posición, en la oficina de Enfield