I am currently working with an employee-owned corporate communications and creative agency with more than 240 partners specialising in reporting, brand, digital, employee engagement, change and sustainability. Their culture is one where you’re free to do, learn and achieve better and you’re supported in their friendly and inclusive environment.
You will be required to manage the full digital project lifecycle, from initial scoping, planning, estimating and scheduling, through to coordinating information architecture, user experience, digital design, coding, testing and release. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth running of larger and more complex digital website projects, online tools, apps, video and animation.
- Facilitating the definition and planning of functional and technical specifications
- Coordinate project teams to ensure that the project work is completed on time and within budget, to a high standard
Required skills / experience
What you need to do now
- Knowledge and understanding of different software, CMS and CRM and tools relevant for digital delivery
- Have a very good understanding and knowledge of web standards, accessibility and compatibility issues
- Previous project management experience gained within an agency, delivering web build projects from inception through to delivery
- Be authoritative and efficient – able to direct project teams confidently
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4233103