Your new company
Established in 1836, we are one of the UK’s leading financial services groups and a major global investor, with international businesses in the US, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
With over £1 trillion in total assets under management, we are the UK’s largest investment manager for corporate pension schemes and a UK market leader in pensions de-risking, life insurance, workplace pensions and retirement income. We have also invested over £20 billion in direct investments such as homes, urban regeneration, clean energy and small business finance.
Through nearly two centuries of rapid change, we’ve been there, improving the lives of our customers, and building a better society for the long term.
Your new role
As part of a product team, use your experienced software development skills to add large features, solve bugs, address technical debt, improve how we work and ultimately deliver valuable, high quality software to our customers.
What you'll need to succeed
- writing large, well-optimised and maintainable software features
- analysing, debugging and solving highly complex problems
- considering all of the relevant factors when deciding a technical approach
- working effectively in a team
- taking ownership of your own learning is preferable
Advanced knowledge of two or more of the following is essential:
What you'll get in return
- AWS or other public cloud providers
- Java or other JVM languages
- Kubernetes or other container orchestration technologies
- Networking and DNS
- Terraform or CloudFormation
Up to 90,000 DOE
Competitive benefit scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4206067