The Senior Communications Manager will work alongside the Head of Communications to develop the delivery of the Trust’s Communications Strategy.
This is a key role within a small communications team who promote the Trust’s work and uphold its reputation. The post holder will use their expertise to provide advice and guidance on all aspects of communications, particularly to senior leaders and the executive team. The successful post holder will need experience in creating and implementing strategies and communications plans and experience with working a variety of shareholders and stakeholders both internally and externally.
Your new role As a Senior Communications Manager, you will:
- Deputising for the Head of Communications in their absence, representing the Trust at internal and external meetings, and facilitating the smooth running of the department with designated responsibility for managing daily operational issues.
- Taking a lead role in communications activity, providing advice and guidance to senior managers.
- Working with colleagues in the wider health and care system to join up communication activities when is makes sense to do so, sometimes working as part of a virtual team.
- Line managing team members, including management of e-rostering for directly managed staff.
- Managing media liaison, creating media plans, developing external media proposals, promoting the messaging of the Trust's communications.
- Crisis management and PR
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in communications and PR
- Campaign experience
- Digital Marketing knowledge (SEO/PPC/ SOCIAL MEDIA)
- Design experience on Canva/ Adobe