Your new company
Providing configurable, modular, intelligent, and secure monitoring control technology solutions for communications and broadcast applications, helping to reduce downtime and enable more efficient preventative maintenance scheduling.
Working within Operations to ensure effective and efficient coordination of purchasing operations whilst maintaining a focus on cost, quality, and value. To effectively manage accurate material procurement of components driven by the MRP/ERP system ensure good stock control is maintained. Ensuring that daily objectives are not compromised through material shortages.
Your new role
Effective maintenance of the MRP parameters for all the purchased parts ensuring that the MRP system pulls the correct data on which to base its recommendation. You will need to execute procurement plans to ensure all parts are delivered to specification at a negotiated price to meet both sales order and forecast demand.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will also work alongside other departments to ensure the smooth flow of work through the production department and raise work purchase orders within the companies ERP system parameters EOQ and MOQ. Reviewing MRP in accordance with set KPI’s ensuring purchase order delivery dates meet the recommended required dates are also a core responsibility.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in working within an electronics purchasing role is essential
- Experience of working with MRP/ERP systems within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of purchasing bespoke, manufactured parts including scheduled deliveries
- Knowledge of the procurement of electronic components and machined parts
- Working knowledge of a range of software packages including MS Work, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Educated to QCF Level 4 (including English and Mathematics) or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Knowledge/understanding of ISO9001 and ISO14001
What you'll get in return
- The ability to resolve issues, prioritise responsibly and manage own workload
- Good organisational and time management skills as well as clear attention to detail
- The ability of effectively communicate at all levels
Competitive salary, pension, and benefits. Flexible working options available, including 40% WFH, although candidates must be able to work from the site in Hampshire 3 days a week (and more while settling in).
What you need to do now
So, what's next?
Are you ready to bring new insights and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it's yours.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07766 885929. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.