Your new company
This North Bristol Primary School is looking for a SEND Teaching Assistant to join their team. This 2-form-entry school provides an experienced and welcoming team for you to work alongside. The school is close to bus links and also provides a small on-site car park.
Your new role
As a SEND Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting a child on a 1:1 basis who has social, emotional and mental health needs. It is important to ensure a good relationship between yourself and the child can be built so you will need to confident with your communication skills. You will be ensuring they are understanding and concentrating when in the classroom. This role is behavioural as they can be emotional and will need someone to support them closely when they are feeling anxious.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You should have experience in a classroom setting within the last 2 years.
- KS1 & KS2 experience is essential.
- You should feel confident working with children on a 1:1 basis.
- You will need to be professional at all times, as well as friendly and enthusiastic.
- You will need to be able to communicate effectively with staff, children and parents
What you need to do now
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4209286