Your new role
Hays Education are currently supporting a superb local SEN school based in Rugby to recruit experienced SEN (SLD) Support Specialist.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with SEN experience to work in small class groups or with individuals on a 1:1 basis to support children in KS1 through to KS4. Multiple roles are available full time, part time and day to day with immediate starts running until April with a likely extension to July.
To be considered you will:
What you need to do now
- Have a passion for supporting students from an academic, social and emotional perspective
- Have experience working with children with special educational needs
- Have an excellent understanding of varying special educational needs and the associated challenges
- A Team-Teach qualification/manual handling or MAPA qualification is highly desirable but not essential
- Have a nurturing, caring, empathetic and composed personality
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.