Your new company
A Wirral Primary School is seeking a Year 2 1:1 Teaching Assistant. This is a long term role with an immediate start available.
Your new role
This 1:1 teaching assistant role will require a mixture of class based support and separate targeted intervention work for two pupils in Year 2. You will be required to make sure that the pupils are keeping on task during lessons.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Have at least three months experience working with children in an education setting
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hold GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
- Sound knowledge of KS1 Curriculum
- Experience with SEN needs
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
* £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
* Option to join our Guarantee Payment Scheme*
* Holiday Pay
* Option to pay into pension
*Terms and conditions apply*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0151 242 5100.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.