A primary school in Cheltenham is currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to start in September. The school has been rated 'Good' by Ofsted. The school provides children with an educational environment where they are happy, have equal opportunities and are provided with a wide ranging academic, creative and social curriculum and extended services which will allow them to achieve to the best of their potential.
Your new role:
You will be working as a general classroom assistant in year 5. You will be supporting the classroom teacher with small group work and interventions. You will be working on a part-time basis, 5 days per week. Parking is also available.
What you'll need to succeed
• You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 5 years.
• Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant Qualification is preferred but not required
• You will need strong communication skills
• Experience of working with special educational needs
What you'll get in return
• You will be paid a competitive daily wage.
• You will receive free CV and interview advice.
• You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you. • Refer a friend scheme - £250 in vouchers
What you need to do now:
kattintson idea Hays adatvédelmi szabályzat megtekintéshez, amelyben részletes információt talál arra vonatkozólag, hogy miként használjuk és védjük személyes adatait, és az ehhez kapcsolódó jogait.
Education & Training
£75 - £80 per day
Beszéljen Jordan Burrows, a pozícióval foglalkozó szaktanácsadónkkal, akinek címe Cheltenham