Your new company
Working for a local housing association based in St. Austell.
This role is initially a 9 month contract ending in March 2023.
Full time Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
Salary is £22,628.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To actively consider new and innovative ways of service delivery whilst advocating the positive benefits of change to improve customer service.
- Responsible for complying with the Company’s policies, procedures and initiatives; in particular, equality and diversity, health and safety and safeguarding.
- Responsible for committing to personal continuous professional development to maintain relevant up to date skills. .
- To carry out any other duties appropriate to this post, as necessary or as requested.
- Responsible for promoting the Company in a positive manner at all times.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support as required.
Previously strong administrative experience would be required for this position.
Scheduling experience previously would be an advantage.
Strong IT skills
Excellent customer service skills
What you'll get in return
Excellent base salary
Free parking on site
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4229143