About the role
As a Sales Administrator, you will be supporting the profitable growth of our client's business by supporting our direct division to ensure governance & business rules are adhered to all business orders and ensuring they are all placed accurately on all relevant systems.
You will also be assisting account managers who are working within a multimillion-pound sector that deals with Public Sector & Enterprise customers.
Tell me more, tell me more…
Our client is currently looking for a new recruit in joining their Technology & Innovation Team, please read on! You can also ask our friendly recruitment team any questions you may have about the role, between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Shifts: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
The must haves:
- Experience of office administration or previous sales support or order entry experience.
- Ability to operate within a team-based environment.
- Strong level of IT literacy and knowledge of generic office and internet applications, most importantly MS Office 365, especially around Excel.
- Understanding of and the passion for delivery and of excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Excellent attention to detail and data integrity.
Other stuff we’re potentially looking for:
- Conscientious / reliable / flexible individual with good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and to deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to prioritise daily tasks and demonstrate organisation skills
- Demonstrable ability to work as a team player sharing knowledge and contribution to the broader team.
What’s in it for you? – Our client loves to reward their people for doing a great job.
- This is a 52-week contract.
- A day rate of £10.71 per hour.
- This role provides a remote working access from the comforts of your own home but with the role being office based, you will be going to our state-of-the-art offices twice a week that will be extended in due course.
Once you’ve applied, one of our friendly recruitment consultants will give you a call and talk you through the screening process.
If your application is successful, you’ll be involved in a live virtual interview with one of our client’s hiring managers to get to know you better.
We look forward to speaking to you!