Your new company
Hays HR are looking to recruit a Resourcing Consultant to look after Head Office vacancies for a business based in Leeds, this role will join an established in-house recruitment team on a full-time permanent basis due to expansion.
Your new role
As the Resourcing Consultant, you will support in the end-to-end recruitment and onboarding lifecycle, including proactive candidate generation across all departments. You will have the ability to positively engage and influence stakeholders, and have experience in working towards complex resource requirements. You will have the ability to accurately and effectively articulate job advertisements and develop bespoke attraction strategies across a range of channels including social media and job boards. Previous experience in identifying and advising on the suitability of assessment tools across a range of skills.
- Recruitment experience from working in either agency or inhouse recruitment is essential
- A track record of recruiting for head office vacancies
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- A strong communicator
- Experience using a range of sourcing channels
- Network with relevant candidates either virtually or face to face
- Able to effectively manage high volume recruitment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Be engaging and know how to influence individuals at various levels of the organisation
What you'll get in return
Excellent Pension Scheme, Bonus, 26 days Holiday plus statutory bank holidays, holiday buy scheme, Life Assurance, flexible working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.