Your new company
Do you want to work for a growing care provider based in South Wales? Hays are working with a care provider with ambitions to grow across South Wales. Not only will you be responsible for maintaining this setting, but you will have the foresight and drive to develop it further!
Your new role
As the registered manager you will be required to maintain and hold the CIW registration for the service, for a 50+ bed Nursing and Residential service, specialising in elderly and dementia care. The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing a smaller but high performing setting and are now ready to step up to manage one of the larger Nursing homes in the Swansea area. With it being such a large setting, a leader with a strong focus on compliance, governance, and processes will be needed to ensure all CIW, auditing, and safeguarding (and more!) is at an impeccable standard, setting the standard across Swansea.
What you'll need to succeed
- QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- At least two years’ experience as a registered manager
- Effective communication skills at an organisation level
- Experience of managing a budget at an organisational level
- Leadership qualifications (preferred)
- Administrative qualifications (advantageous)
- Dementia training (advantageous)
What you'll get in return
- £55,000 - £60,000
- SCW Registration fees reimbursed
- Full induction and handover
- A full range of employee benefits
What you need to know
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career #4232460