Your new company
One of the UK’s leading infrastructure contractors, working across a number of sectors including; transport, highways, water, energy and telecommunications
Your new role
As a Quantity Surveyor your job is to support the your team with various Quantity Surveying practices.
- Ensure all costs are correctly allocated to Target Cost Schemes.
- Make monthly valuations to the Client.
What you'll need to succeed
- Keep records of all actual usage of plant, labour materials and other sub-contracted resources
- Deal with applications from sub-contractors and booking the cost to the correct orders
- Ensure schemes are closed out and agreed commercially with accuracy and within contract timescales
- Manage end to end scheme cost control from Target costing input to Final account agreement.
- Payment processing – reviewing/auditing supply chain applications for validity and appropriate certification/payless procedures.
- Administration and processing supply chain requisitions and Task Orders.
What you need to do now
- Knowledge of NEC principles
- Supportive approach to less experienced staff
- Team working – gives and receives support
- Highly Proficient in EXCEL spreadsheets, Word, Outlook
- Working with in a highways/NEC environment desirable
- Minimum HNC/HND in relevant subject
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4207469