Your new company
One of the leading Building and Civil Engineering Contractors operating throughout the UK and Ireland, seeking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
Your new role
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be working on a major Port Development Project, incorporating Marine and Land work. The Quantity Surveyor is responsible for assisting on all commercial aspects of the project, providing commercial support and advice to the team to aid decision making, maintaining commercial information and ensuring compliance with the contractual requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparation and analysis of budgets
- Preparation of Interim Valuations and Final Account submissions
- Managing and valuing Variation accounts
- Identification and management of Commercial risks
- Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
- Ensure effective interaction between the commercial and operational site teams
What you need to do now
- Construction Experience
- Sound Commercial Awareness
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- High levels of organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent numerical, IT and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast moving Environment
- Ability to work on initiative with minimum supervision
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4205944