Your new company
You will be working with a joint venture that brings together international, market leading expertise from four leading civil engineering and construction companies. All four partners bring specialist expertise in the design, construction, operation, financing and maintenance of railway networks, including some of Europe’s largest high speed rail projects.
Your new role
The core roles of your new position will be -
- Understand and implement ownership of ITP Plans and their Checklists ensuring compliance throughout the construction phases.
- Work collaboratively with the delivery teams to plan for product realisation through Inspection and Test Plan work packages to ensure suitability for construction activities.
- Understand and implement Quality, technical assurance and completion requirements to ensure ITP’s are in format and conform with HS2 requirements and contain the correct document references.
- Support the delivery of all section related, construction phase quality, assurance and completions related activities to ensure the timely handover of project assets.
- Develop and utilise relationships with Designer, Client representatives and internal stakeholders to deliver all ITP related aspects of quality and assurance, ensuring where required, specific information is passed to the construction delivery teams for inclusion in their work programmes.
- Use relevant IT systems to manage all relevant quality and completions documentation and records.
- Use relevant MS systems to manage progress of ITP between Client, Designer and Client representatives.
- Deliver awareness sessions as part of a wider programme to non-quality professionals.
- Lead continuous improvement of standards, practices and procedures in the Business Management System through stakeholder engagement.
- Communicate the benefits and knowledge of the Business Management System.
- Carry out internal audits and other quality surveillance activities as required.
- Actively supporting the Section Quality and Completion Managers and assurance Engineers.
What you'll need to succeed
- ≥3 years experience managing Quality or Completions teams in a construction environment
- Recognised Quality related qualification
- Membership of the CQI (or equivalent profession)
- Internal Auditor (ISO 9001 preferred)
- CSCS Card Holder (or affiliated scheme)
- Full UK Driving License
- Organisational and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
What you'll get in return
In Return you will receive a competitive Salary, 28+ days Holiday, A matched Pension payment, Company Benefits, potential for healthcare and car allowance after time served with company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.