Your new company
A highly successful business operating in the centre of Whitland.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Purchase stock items against the Re-order Report and Trial Kit Report.
- Sourcing and Purchasing Non-stock items as required.
- Raising Subcontract Orders. • Request Quotations and raise Purchase Orders for items to be calibrated by 3rd Parties.
- Track orders from placement through to delivery.
- Expedite Purchase orders against due dates to prevent stock-outs
- Raise Sales Orders for Supplier Purchase Orders.
- Calibration System: Maintenance of records with regards to 3rd party calibrated items and any adjustments or repairs made. Logging of Calibration Certificates and test Documentation.
- Maintain Supplier data
- Maintain the Vendor Questionnaire process in line with the Quality Management System.
- Prepare and maintain Supply Chain KPI’s
- Prior Administrative experience
- Experience of raising PO's
- Experience working with ERP systems
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- £22k equivalent hourly rate
- 3 Month contract
- Free parking
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4233120