Purchase Ledger Administrator
£24,500 per annum
Near Kidlington / office based
Your new company
A well established family run organisation are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Administrator to join the team on a full-time permanent basis. This role sits within a finance team of 4 reporting into the Financial Controller. This role is fully office based in a friendly working environment and has free parking, it is essential that you live within a commutable distance to OX5.
Your new role
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for a range of purchase ledger duties, including;
- Log all incoming invoices and credit notes,
- Ensure all invoices/credit notes are authorised and coded in accordance with Company policy,
- Ensure all invoices/credit notes are entered onto Sage 200 in line with our timetable,
- Initiate any manual payments as required in accordance with company policy,
- Process any manual invoices/credits and allocations as required,
- Reconcile supplier statements and ensure supplier account balances are accurate,
- Investigate and resolve any supplier invoice queries,
- Any other reasonable administrative request from a Senior Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will need to live within a commutable distance to Enslow, please be aware there is no public transport links to the office. You will need to have previous purchase ledger processing experience, good MS Excel skills and strong attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
This role offers a salary of £24,500 per annum, free parking, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and 35 hour working week (9-5).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4225851