"Project Support Officer" "Project Coordinator" PRINCE
Project Support Officer / Project Coordinator
Our Management Consultancy client are supporting a Higher Education Institute on several projects to drive the next stage of their large-scale digital transformation programme.
The contract role is for 3 months, Outside IR35, on a rate between £200.00 - £250.00 per day. (Negotiable dependent on experience)
Your new role
Our client are running an MS Teams Voice project which is managing the cloud migration of the existing telephony systems. They have over 12000 extension numbers available across the environment that needs to be mapped out and validated to identify what use case category they belong to, priority etc. Depending on the use cases, a set of data will need to be collected and managed, such as migration status, license assignment, etc.
We are looking for a Project Support Officer with several years of relevant experience to:
• Work with a cross-functional team to complete discovery and categorisation of the end clients’ extensions/DDIs (DNS, DHCP and IP address management solution) based on an existing set of business use cases to determine the high-level approach for telephony migration for each category of use case.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to identify extensions to migrate/not to migrate and provide justification.
• Collect and compile data from several different sources and follow internal processes for data validation in excel.
• Keep up-to-date record of the end clients extensions/DDIs, their endpoint devices and types, migration status and use case categories.
• Manage internal communications with key stakeholders, including developing, sending, and processing communication materials.
• Report to PM on progress and highlight blockers, challenges.
• Manage risk and issues log.
• Working on projects and utilising MSP as a methodology
What you will need to succeed
You must be very engaging, collaborative and a self-starter. You will high proficiency in MS excel and great time-management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
You will have carried out roles as a Project / Programme Coordinator or Project Support Officer previously, ideally on large scale infrastructure biased programmes.
• High level of MS Excel proficiency (essential)
• MS Office suite, incl. Teams (essential)
• Higher Education (desirable)
It is essential that you have your Laptop / Kit as one will not be provided.
What you will get in return
You will be working for our client supporting a Higher Education Institute on a 3 month contract, Outside IR35 with the rate between £200.00 - £250.00, depending on experience. The role can be worked entirely remotely.
What you need to do
If you feel as if you meet the requirements for this role, please click apply.
Technology & Internet Services
Projects & Change Management
£200.00 to £250.00 (Outside IR35)
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Matt Henry, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Leeds