Your new company
You will be working with a high-end local government client based in London Zone 1. Your employer thrives on providing customers with the opportunity for change and improvement, providing the best support to those who need it whilst upholding their core values. They are expanding and developing as an organisation to solve problems, and they are devoted to collaborating with partners and customers to create significant changes.
Your new role
As a Project Manager you will be:
- Establishing project budgets and reallocating assets where necessary as well as working alongside partner organizations.
- Using Liquid Logic to manage systems implementation.
- Maintaining the project after completion by developing suitable maintenance and troubleshooting systems.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be an experienced Project Manager with a track record working across Public Sector organizations and thrive in a high-pressure, results-oriented local government setting. As a Project Manager you will be able to work independently, be resilient and focused on meeting the role's objectives, and think innovatively about how to overcome any barriers that may emerge.
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience creating and integrating IT/System solutions with a variety of organizations, ideally in Council, Local Government and Health environments.
- To have a strong background using system implementation and Liquid Logic skills.
- Ideal candidates will have a background within Social Care - children or adults.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and work with stakeholders at technical levels and non-technical levels including third-party suppliers.
- Extensive project management and business requirements gathering experience, commercial acumen and ability to manage expectations, and develop realistic but achievable business cases.
- Recent knowledge and experience working on transformational projects in Early Help, Health, Social Care and Education, as well as a working grasp of families and early help legislation.
- To identify risks and issues and ensure that they are effectively managed.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a local government organisation and work within a well collaborative team and facilitate system implementation.
What you need to do now
- Hybrid working in London Zone 1 - must be able to be on site at least 2 days a week.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4210820