Your new role
A large, central Government Organisation and are looking for a highly experienced People and Capacity Project Manager to join their organisation.
You will be looking at what staffing levels service needs for the future, what skillsets are needed for the future as well as looking at the current organisations that provide that service and what the options are for future delivery.
You'll be working with multiple delivery partners, both within and outside government methods to map out and engage with stakeholders, communicate the objectives and the vision of a project, and create and lead the development work packages to be used across the organisations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong end to end project delivery understanding
- Strong Transformational Experience
- Government Experience is desired
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles, tools and techniques such as Scrum / Kanban /Lean and the ability to coach / mentor teams
- Commercial awareness and experience of managing budgets / timelines with sound Project management skills.
- Experience of strong customer engagement and stakeholder management.
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Support effective governance and decision making. Provide reporting and engage in mechanisms that hold you, as Project Manager, to account for delivery.
- Identify and manage stakeholder relationships and need for senior level support. Manage internal and external relationships as appropriate.
What you'll get in return
- A working knowledge of commercial & procurement skills, quality management, business case development, benefits management and knowledge management.
- A practitioner level of experience of requirements management, planning, scheduling, resource management, business change & implementation, budgeting & cost management, risk & issue management, governance, frameworks & methodologies, stakeholder engagement, assurance and change control.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on an important project in a collaborative environment. This is a Hybrid position, so travel is required twice per week. Candidates can choose whether to travel to London or Bristol.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4262184