Your new company
Hays Telford are working on behalf of a large hospitality business in Telford who are looking to recruit a Project Administrator on permanent basis.
Your new role
As a Project Administrator your role will involve:
What you'll need to succeed
- To provide full administrative support to the project team in all aspects of their daily operations undertaking general office duties as required.
- To co-ordinate with Project Managers to assist building client requirements for all events as directed, both internal and external to and to be involved in other projects as directed by the PM team in order to enhance own capability enhancing product knowledge and gaining experience and understanding of the full PM role.
- To ensure the department’s Project Managers create a full production schedule.
- To ensure all sub-contractors are equipped with corporate uniform when applicable and ensure at all times PPE equipment is maintained and replaced when necessary.
- To issue to the accounts department in good time all relevant client information for invoicing.
- Taking and managing incoming telephone calls and routing accordingly.
- Taking and recording initial client enquiries over the telephone, ensuring all information is gathered to produce an accurate quote.
- Handling incoming enquiries via the website ensuring these are responded to in a timely manner, either by the Administrator themselves, or by a Project Manager for more complex enquiries.
- Assisting the Project Managers with general administration of all projects.
- Process all exhibition orders ensuring payment is received before the event/show.
- Collate all exhibition orders and accurately produce order packs for all relevant departments for exhibitions, and ensure the HOD’s have these packs in good time ahead of the event.
- Manage the Service Desk on exhibition builds, taking on the day orders, processing payment, and issuing new orders to the relevant staff.
- Keeping the website (including online dry hire catalogue) and social media updated with current and relevant information in line with the companies.
- Maintaining client and supplier databases, and ensuring we have accurate and up to date information on the same, whilst complying with the GDPR laws.
- Placing orders for consumable and stock items as and when directed.
- Good organisational and strong administration skills essential to effectively prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- Excellent IT skills – proficient in Microsoft office packages including word, excel, PowerPoint, email and databases
- The ability to work accurately and with high attention to detail is a must
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with the drive and energy to see a task through to completion
What you need to do now
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong positive attitude and will actively seek the opportunity to work as part of a wider team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4227433