Programme Manager - Large Space Program
Location: South West UK, hybrid working
Salary: £80,000 - £110,000 (flexible) + car allowance
Your new role
An exciting new opportunity for an experience Programme Manager to lead the development and delivery of an important, high value programme, critical to the continued growth ambitions of the company. You’ll provide strategic direction and leadership on satellite delivery, ensuring closure of design engineering activities, production, and IVVQ to guarantee a smooth transition through the bid stage, into the production phase and the launch campaign.
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing the relationships and managing the interface with the customer (ESA) and internal stakeholders
- Providing leadership and strategic vision to the programme team
- Reviewing and committing to programme baselines, consolidating the schedule, and driving commitment to delivery dates
- Managing the costs, forecasts, risks, and opportunities of the programme
- Providing consistent and accurate programme reporting
What you'll get in return
- Proven track record of successfully leading the delivery of complex space industry programmes (payload/ platform/ satellite/ science missions)
- Deep knowledge of the ESA customer organisation, and experience interfacing directly with them
- Experience of programme management tools and techniques
- Proactive and results oriented, confident and resilient to deal with problems, setbacks, and challenges. Due to the UK Company's growth, ideally you'd also deliver coaching to other programme managers and build sustainable teams to help us deliver on similar programmes in the future.
Flexible working options available.
£80,000 - £110,000 base + car allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4226837