Your new company
Hays have partnered with a leading insight, data and consulting company who are market leaders within their sector. The company pride themselves on understanding the most about how people feel, think, share, shop, vote and view than anyone else. You will be joining a creative, ambitious and mature collective of people who are passionate about what they do.
Your new role
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong Product Marketing experience to grow and develop within an innovative business and collaborative team. The individual will have strong ownership of multiple channels, such as Product Management, Business Development, Market Activation, and Global Marketing. You will work closely with the rest of the team in a creative environment and report directly to the Product Marketing Director.
- Be a subject matter expert on the platform and our users - who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria. Optimise and fine-tune buyer personas over time.
- Act as the voice of the customer, sharing insights and key learnings from marketing activities, teaming closely with Product Management to influence the product roadmap.
- Own the messaging and positioning for the core platform as well as the wider business.
- Articulate the company's unique selling proposition.
- Lead marketing planning for the platform UI/UX updates and features launches, working closely with Product Management to understand client benefits and use cases. Ensure go-to-market is aligned around driving signups and self-serve usage.
- Collaborate with the extended team to plan and execute marketing campaigns for the core platform and develop marketing programs that can be customized for Enterprise clients.
- Create marketing content, including web copy, blog posts, white papers, case studies and other marketing materials, working with vendors and internal stakeholders as needed to execute effectively. Write and edit copy for both the website and in-product messaging.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Product Marketing. A mix of startup and large enterprise experience is preferred, including some experience with software as a Service (SaaS) product.
- Results-oriented, with a track record of implementing commercially successful marketing programs that drive growth. Capacity for both big-picture thinking and tactical execution.
- Attentive to customer experience and the customer journey; understands how to turn external engagement data into actionable insights about the buyer.
- Proactively seeks out solutions to business problems and brings fresh approaches to the organisation. Takes initiative to bypass roadblocks and thinks creatively on how to accomplish organisational goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders, as well as translate complex market research concepts into clear and approachable external-facing messaging.
- Comfortable working with diverse, matrixed stakeholder groups, with the ability to establish strong cross-functional relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Capable of working at a fast pace, both independently and as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
- Holiday Buy & Sell – 5 days
- Discount Gym
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Retail Vouchers and Cashback
- Health Screening
- Travel Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Give as You Earn
- Wine Club
- Dining Card/Gourmet Society
- Cycle to Work
- Gadget Insurance
- Salary Sacrifice Computing
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.