Your new company
HAYS have partnered with a truly specialist biometrics focused CRO who are recruiting for multiple Senior Statistical Programmers. The business are undergoing tremendous expansion plans throughout their Statistical Programming and Biostatistics teams due to floods of investment, continuous expansion within current clients and onboarding of new clients.
As a company, they pride themselves on their reputation within two areas, first and foremost for their staff retention and development rates being the highest for any Statistical Programmer within the CRO industry. Secondly, their reputation within their clients to deliver high quality Biometrics services and becoming the go to CRO for a plethora of small to large Pharma's and Biotech's
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide SAS programming leadership to internal and external study teams in the reporting of clinical trials data, regulatory submissions, safety updates and publications.
- Develop and review dataset specification documentation, dataset programs and associated reporting programs (tables, figures and listings) while following the clinical study protocol and/or statistical analysis plan.
- Ensure QC is performed on all programs
- Ensure all programs written follow GCP, good programming practise and are audit ready.
- Review and provide input to CRF's, SAP's etc
- Provide expert knowledge of CDISC methodology, specifically SDTM and ADaM models.
- Continuously search/create tools or processes to improve programming efficiency and quality.
- Work closely with internal or external study team and deliver consistently high quality results to agreed timelines.
- Act as mentor or Line Manager to Programmer(s) within the department as required.
- Act as a spokesperson for the business when attending external courses and conferences.
- Very realistic potential to fulfil role of technical lead, training lead, account lead etc under the progression pathway
What you'll get in return
- Proven background as a Statistical Programmer within the CRO, Pharma, Biotech or Medical Device industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skillset
- Full right to work in the UK
What you need to do now
- Rewarding financial package
- Fully remote based or hybrid position (Depending on your preference)
- Unique culture - Getting the best out of all employees
- Renowned work/life balance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.