Your new company
An excellent primary school in Port Sunlight are working with Hays Education in order to recruit a fantastic teacher to join their KS2 team for September 2022.
They are a one form entry school and were ranked 'GOOD' on their most recent OFSTED report.
Your new role
You will join the school as a newly graduated teacher, taking over your first classroom. You will be expected to plan, prepare and deliver exciting lessons in subjects across the National curriculum, as well as assess your students progress.
As an ECT you will be offered the full support of your colleagues and the schools SLT in completing your Induction and progressing your career. The school are open about which year group you take over and will offer which ever year group/key stage you feel most comfortable with.
You will also be responsible for building a safe and friendly environment where your student's can learn, grow and be themselves.
The role will commence in September 2022.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for the role, you must:
What you'll get in return
- Be a newly graduated ECT
- Be able to provide references for recent teaching work/placements
- Be an exciting teacher with lots of fresh ideas to bring to the school
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
What you need to do now
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Option to join our Guarantee Payment Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Option to pay into pension
- In accordance with AWR regulations, you will receive pay to scale after 12 weeks in this role
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4226048