Hays are working with a leading bank to recruit for a Price Risk contractor ideally who has worked with Intraday price risk, or Profit Attribution Analysis (PAA).
This is an initial 6month contract, and we are looking for candidates who can start in Jan 2022
Duties will include;
• Assist with the definition and implementation of consistent and integrated approaches to price risk use cases
• Help develop methodologies around consistent source, central scoping logic, and at consistent EOD cut-off times, used in the generation of consistent valuation and risk sensitivities
• Assist with the definition of 1LoD controls to improve data quality and other monitoring controls. This will include considerations of governance and BAU monitoring activities
• Experience gained in either Product Control/ on a Trading Desk or within Internal Audit, concerning the P&L lifecycle for a large and complex global trading business and associated controls.
• Specific subject matter expertise in global markets traded products together with associated valuation, end of day controls, P&L and PAA calculation and reporting practices.
• Ability to establish strong relationships to deliver a common vision and goal is a key skill
Banking & Financial Services
Banking Accouting and Finance
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Craig Murray, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in London-City