Your new company
A Primary school in the BS36 area of South Gloucestershire are currently looking for an experienced Teacher to join their team. This School is a 2 form entry school, which is determined to create a inclusive and positive learning environment in which pupils feel supported by the team of passionate and experienced staff.
Your new role
You will act as PPA cover starting from next term on a part-time basis, working 3 days a week. You will be delivering pre-planned lessons to a range of different classes across the school. While teaching the majority of classes you will also have the benefit of an experienced teaching assistant working with you.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Have teaching experience within the last 5 years
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Good Knowledge of the English National Curriculum
What you need to do now
- Experience working within a classroom environment.
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage.
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- £250 worth of High street vouchers if you successfully refer a friend to work for Hays
If you are interested in a teaching job in South Gloucestershire, then please click Apply Now to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us now on 01179279369. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.