Your new company
Our client is a group of successful companies trading in 7 countries across 3 continents with their head office based in Bolton, having been established since 1972. They are a manufacturer who have gone through a prolonged period of growth over the last 5 years.
Your new role
This role is a key support position for the company working as the ‘right-hand’ to the CEO & CFO and contributes to the effectiveness of the CEO & CFO in carrying out their day-to-day responsibilities. The person must be able to multi-task in order to handle a multitude of short and long-term projects; with at times, competing and conflicting levels of priority. The PA would be required to function as liaison with the Executive Management team, Senior Managers within the Group of companies in the UK & abroad. At times the PA will support other members of the Executive Management Team mainly with administrative support. Responsibilities
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate must have the ability to think strategically, see the “big picture,” recognising impact of decisions on the operation and company and pay attention to detail.
Previous experience working at CEO level is highly desirable
Experience in a senior administration role, and/or knowledge of company policies, practices and personnel
Previous experience at PA/EA level
Evidence of proficient use of Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
Demonstrated planning and organising skills with the ability to organise and implement work priorities and perform a variety of critical and confidential tasks, balancing constantly changing priorities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with excellent proof reading and grammatical skills
Competencies include: planning and organising, problem solving and analytical thinking, technology and process, verbal communication, written communication
What you'll get in return
- Manage the day-to-day schedule of the CEO & CFO organising and scheduling meetings, proactively identifying priorities and commitments and coordinating appropriately
- Extensive diary management
- Arrange national and international travel, including all itineraries, visas, transfers and accommodation
- Prepare confidential correspondence, documents and reports and drafting required documents in standard company format
- Handle special projects for the CEO/CFO
- Attend meetings with/without CEO/CFO internal/external, clear understanding of meeting content, taking minutes, confirming back to attendees at end of meetings and proactively following up to ensure that all actions are correctly completed on time
- Engage with customers & suppliers when required
- Organising events and conferences as required
- Act as the first point of contact for all internal and external enquiries and functioning as a liaison between the CEO/CFO and other internal and external personnel
- Ensuring all internal filing systems and databases that are used for work flow and performance are kept up to date
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates strong initiative
- Highly organised and highly motivated, diligent with strong attention to detail
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to anticipate needs and priorities and respond appropriately
Flexible working options available. Aviva Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Additional holidays due to service, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Service Awards, Discounted Gym membership, Quarterly lunches 30 days pro rata (including Bank Holidays) plus a day off for your birthday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4234393