Your new company
My client a leading not for profit organisation is looking for a proven PA to join their business.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To support the Chief Executive in administration of governance systems and processes within the Charity. To take the lead in the administrative function, supporting other colleagues and residents.
- To provide secretarial services to the Charity.
- During the Chief Executive Officer's absence deal with such matters as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO in managing the administrative function, the organisation of meetings and the maintenance of confidential documents and files. In addition to support the finance team functions when required.
- Provide support to the CEO in the prioritisation of workloads and responding appropriately to requests on their behalf.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Chairman of Governors, Chairs of Committees and Governors including the organisations of meetings, preparation of agendas, minutes and papers. Liaising with Governors, CEO, Agents and other staff as required.
- Organise attendances at external conferences, away days and other meetings as required.
- Liaison with residents, their families and visitors as necessary.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Hospital’s incident and risk management systems.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Policy & staff files, databases and operational documentation.
- Responsible for the Administration Budget; overseeing the procurement, and authorisation of stationery from requisition to delivery, liaising with suppliers to ensure value for money.
- Responsible for liaising with senior management and other staff to organise and produce regular communication with residents, staff and visitors.
- Work collaboratively with the all teams to meet the objectives.
You will need to be a proven PA.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a permanent contract working with an organisation that really values and looks after their staff. The role is working Monday to Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.