Oracle ERP Functional Consultant
- £700-720 per day outside IR35
- 6 months
- Remote Working
- A valid SC clearance is required for this role.
Your new role
A large-scale government organisation require a Oracle ERP Functional Consultant to support the development of the ERP Financial features in an Oracle cloud ERP programme.
You will be working within the respective functional consultants within the workstream. The functional consultant will be a Oracle Cloud Financials specialist, additional skills in the P2P space highly desirable.
This role is to be based from home as much as possible, but some office working will be required in Milton Keynes, London or possibly East Kilbride. Any work required in East Kilbride will be funded.
- A background in Oracle Cloud financials, particularly in the design, implementation and testing of Financials modules (desirable P2P) to support a solution which spans both the organisation and its supporting commercial operations.
- The ability to support the business to drive out a full business process for solutions that have already been tested through SIT.
- You will need to provide the knowledge to link standard Oracle cloud processes into a full end to end process solution to include off system processes.
- Oracle Cloud Financials specialist, additional skills in the P2P space highly desirable
- SC must be valid, currently used or used in the last 6 months and not expired
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity Oracle ERP Functional Consultant to join a well renowned government organisation and apply their skills knowledge and experience within a collaborative team and take part in programmes unseen in the public sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4234000