Your new school
This large nursery situated in Wolverhampton, are searching for an experienced Nursery Practitioner or EYFS Teacher to join their team immediately. To be successful, you will need to be committed to the length of this role which is until the end of the summer term. You will need to be an enthusiastic and passionate individual, keen to engage learners’ through the use of creative pedagogical approaches.
Your new role
You will be joining a Nursery classroom in the capacity of Nursery Teacher. You will be supported alongside several Nursery Practitioners within the classroom, who will provide support throughout tasks and activities.
Recent SEN experience would be desirable, as the school welcomes many students with additional needs. You will be required to attend progression meetings with the leadership team to discuss students understanding and progression throughout the week, as well as creating a future action plan going forward.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- QTS is essential
- Recent experience within a school setting is essential
- Secure knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Confidently monitor students’ progression and liaise with the leadership team effectively
What you need to do now
- Holiday pay accrued throughout your placement which can be accessed at the end of your role
- Competitive daily rate of pay
- £250 in High Street Vouchers upon each successful referral
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant, who will provide you support throughout your role
- An opportunity to enhance your career and gain experience within a good school
- Access to free Professional Development Training including Safeguarding and Managing Behaviour.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4201991