Early Years Specialist Teacher required for an excellent long-term/ Perm opportunity at a 'Good' Primary School, Hays Education have been working exclusively with a Primary school in Swindon for many years. They are currently recruiting for an Early Years Specialist Teacher for a Nursery Class. They require someone who can start at January 2022 on a full-time basis until the end of the academic year.
There is an excellent culture at this school. Staff members are provided with a high degree of responsibility and a range of opportunities for professional development in order to fulfil their potential. They are mutually supportive, plan lessons collaboratively and provide a warm and welcoming environment for pupils and their parents and carers. Furthermore, it is evident that the pupils have a very positive attitude to learning.
The ideal candidate for this long-term Early Years Teacher opportunity will have/be:
- Qualified Teacher Status (UK) ECT’s also considered
- Recent relevant experience, ideally within Early Years Foundation Stage
- A caring and nurturing practitioner
- Commitment to providing high quality teaching and learning
- Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues, parents and carers
The successful Early Years Teacher will have/be;
- Paid to scale (M1 to M6)
- Able to accrue holiday pay which can be taken at any point of the year
- Access to free safeguarding training through Hays Education
- A Primary Education specialist consultant as one point of contact
- Working in a lovely school and setting for a long-term period
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Kelly Colborne Business Manager Hays Education Swindon 01793688614 or 07793858114