About the service
Our Safeguarding Teams within this organization focus mainly on assisting children and their families with Child Protection Plans and Child in Need Plans. We are committed to working with families on delivering long-term plans. Besides holding Public Law Outline (pre-proceedings) and Care Proceedings, both Kingston and Richmond Safeguarding Teams maintain case responsibility until an order is granted and a plan for permanency is agreed.
In the Safeguarding Team, you will be responsible for managing a caseload of children with varying levels of need and complexity. In accordance with our policies and procedures, this includes preparing assessments, threshold applications, home visits, direct work, care plans, chairing meetings, and recording cases.
What you'll need to succeed
Why choose Hays?
- Must have completed your ASYE.
- Have completed a BA or MSc in Social Care.
- Must be registered with Social Work England.
- Have a minimum of 1-year post-qualified experience with transferable skills.
- Have relevant Social Work experience within the last year.
- Have experience working in a children’s services as a social worker.
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary of £33,324 per annum.
- Access to multiple roles across London.
- A London based consultant that is a specialist in the Social Care sector.
- Free DBS service.
- Access to Hays free skills base online training & wellbeing training.
- Referral scheme, £250 worth of vouchers for each referral.
- £250 worth of vouchers if you ‘find your own job’
- Partnering with the largest recruitment company in the UK.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4207827