Your new company
You will be joining a market leading International Law Firm with offices located in London.
Your new role
The EMEA Network Architect will contribute to the development, operation and support of the Network Infrastructure. You will be directly involved in the migration, implementation and support of a traditional MPLS Wide Area Network to SD-WAN.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You will have previous experience carrying out a MPLS to SD-WAN migrations
- You will have previous experience creating Network Design Documentation - Visio skills required
- Hands on experience of Firewall Migrations (Palo Alto preferred) as well as VPN's (site to site remote access)
- You will have operational experience of Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Proxy, Cloud Firewalls and Load Balancers
- Previous experience of Solarwinds / PRTG or similar network monitoring toolsets
- Experience of Z-Scaler Design, implementation and support
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or CISSP qualifications would be a bonus
What you need to do now
- Access to market leading technologies
- Competitive Salary up to £72k + Benefits package
- Benefits package comprising of: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Salary Sacrifice Car Lease Scheme, Hybrid working and much more
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4204874