Your new company
UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools, and government offices. They have over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country.
Your new role
As a Multi-Skilled Climbing Engineer, you will carry out duties in compliance with Technical Facilities Management Ltd Policies and Procedures.
Duties will include;
What you'll need to succeed
- To undertake routine Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks on Telecoms sites
- Work includes both “At Height” checks and ground level maintenance of cabin and compound
- To undertake minor reactive maintenance work as necessary
- Procure materials and equipment to carry out works as necessary in line with contract guidelines
- To be part of a callout rota with additional remuneration
- Complete risk assessments for work on site
- Requirement to work either as part of a team or individually task dependent
- Requirement to complete on site reports and assess site for defects
- Willing and able to work and stay away from home. Overtime weekend working may be required from time to time.
- Able to climb and work safely at heights.
The following training is required for this role –
- RF Awareness Certification
- Advanced Climbing certification
- Rooftop Safety Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos Awareness
- First Aid at Height
- Climbing Aptitude
- Tower Rescue
- First Aid at Work Certification
- Ladder Safety
- Fitness to Climb Medical Certificate
- Latchway certification qualifications desirable
- All climbing personnel must meet basic medical and fitness requirements.
- Experience, working within the mobile telecommunications industry.
- Good communication skills, working as part of a team and autonomously.
- Conversant in the use of computers
- Full driving licence is essential.
Please note, all successful candidates, if not already qualified, will be put through training to reach an approved standard to work safely at height and/or climbable structures.
Due the climbing requirement of the role, all employment is subject to passing a medical assessment that we will arrange in advance.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Commercial vehicle
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Employee share scheme
- 25 days holiday
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4229899